About Toronto Garage Solutions
GARAGE ORGANIZATION EXPERTS
On average homeowners only use 25% of the available garage storage area and the remaining 75% is ‘air space’ between the floor and ceiling that could be used… and we are here to make sure you utilize that wasted space.
Since 2009, Toronto Garage Solutions has completed thousands of Garage transformations across Ontario, wether you want to have your garage organized so you can finally park your car inside, create a showroom to show off your toys, turn it into a man cave, have your own little gym or detailing shop… we have the solutions for you. We work with your budget to create your dream space, our knowledge and experience ensure that your garage renovation is done quickly, efficiently, and to your complete satisfaction. We are always looking to find the latest products in the Garage industry to exceed the needs and expectations of our customers.
Our Pricing is competitive and our customer service is second to none. With each Garage renovation you’ll experience a hassle free consultation, installation, and the best warranty coverage, all at a very fair price. We offer the best warranty in the industry, because we would like our clients to have a peace of mind when choosing us.